028 3084 8510
Access to SurgeryThis surgery's front door is now fully open. PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN ATTENDING THIS SURGERY. Thank you
Dr G Vettiankal - Meigh Surgery Welcomes you to our Practice Website
Meigh Surgery is a newly built bright modern surgery that sits in the heart of Meigh Village. It serves the people of Meigh & Killeavy and the surrounding area. Our staff members are an integral part of the practice team and are committed to providing a friendly efficient service to all of our patients.
Tel: 028 3084 8510
5B Dromintee Road
|Monday||8.30 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||8:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||8:30 - 13.00|
|Thursday||8:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||8:30 - 18:00|
- What is abnormal uterine bleeding and when should I worry?
- What is the Whole30 diet?
- 8 benefits of matcha tea
- How to book your flu jab before winter
- How to avoid ultra processed foods when you're vegan
- Can magnesium help with anxiety?
- What are ultra processed foods and do they cause cancer?
- What is pre-eclampsia and how can it affect pregnant women?
- What is The Fast 800 diet?
- Ketone drinks: a buzzy and safe alcohol-alternative?